NAPOWRIMO – Day 1 [Self Portrait Metaphor]



The Me in ME


my presence in this world can
bring a balance, yet I am no
one…

once there were powers within
humans and today they search
for their own selves


I keep walking with my energies
in a wish to impart the vibrations
to my own kind

instead I meet shadows...


a wish lingers in my soul that I meet
the one who will not question my
existence

but know, why I have come to the
soils of earth

I am you,
you are me,
and we are individually -

- an alter-ego from centuries old
dreams...


yet I could transit from the seventh
dimension to the twelfth, which have
turned the atomic structure of my body

into an open space of karmic yoga


for I am a medium,
a path to reach the inner wisdom


Anindita Bose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You & Me...

Only if I knew...